Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Road to Digital Literacy

If you have not yet subscribed to Educational Technology and Mobile Learning, you really should. I would estimate that about half my posts are related to something I found that website.  The most current interesting thing I found is an "infographic" titled "The Road to Digital Literacy".  Infographic is a term I just learned that pretty much means picture that shows information, sometimes a lot of information, sometimes a little information, but all the time, the information is presented in a format that is way more interesting to look at than just reading a piece of text.

But anyway, here's the infographic that can be used with students to explain how to be a good digital citizen.    I think it's easy to understand and easy to follow, and it's especially important because of the amount of time students spend working with technology to meet the Common Core Standards and the NETS for students.


No comments:

Post a Comment