Monday, February 11, 2013

Go Go Gadget Glogster!

Glogster.  It meets the needs of many of the needs of NETS•S.  It's fun, it allows students to organize a variety of medias and information in a way that is creative and interesting.  It's complex enough to allow for differentiation in the way it is used, and it would allow students who have worked collaboratively to collect information to present the information in a way that showcases their hard work.  


I have experimented with Glogster twice.  I haven't found it incredibly user-friendly, but I'm still working on it.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  Either way, it can never hurt to watch a video that shows users the different features of Glogster, so be sure to check out the video below.  

1 comment:

  1. I was introduced to Glogster in another technology class and I am now ADDICTED. From then on, any time my students had a project or activity that involved making a poster or visual aid, I've been giving them the option of creating a "Glog" instead. This was especially useful for their "all about me" project. Students incorporated music, photos, videos of themselves playing their favorite instrument or sport, etc. They had a blast! I've even had a few tell me they've been using it personally as well. So glad I found out about it :)
    -Cristin K

    ReplyDelete